30 days left until closing of entries.
The purpose of the 5th Balticbest award competition is to reward outstanding creativity. Entries will be judged on the originality of the creative ideas and on the quality of their execution.
All Grand Prix and category winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze) will receive winners’ diplomas at Balticbest 2018 Award Gala on August 31, 2018 in the Estonian Film Museum in Tallinn.
Balticbest 2018 is open for entries from small European countries (population less than 5 million), such as:
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• San Marino
The competition is open to advertising and marketing agencies, their clients, film production companies, media consultancies, photographers, design studios and private persons.
Only advertising and other forms of communication that have been approved by the advertiser and used, published or broadcasted between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2018 are eligible as entries. Work that does not meet these eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
Balticbest 2018 jury:
• PIA AF HÄLLSTRÖM, Creative Director, Partner at Wörks (Finland)
• DAMIR CIGLAR, Founder at Imago Ogilvy (Croatia)
• PETRA KRULC, Executive Creative Director, Grey Ljubljana, (Slovenia)
• JESPER BANGE, Founding Partner at Bond (Finland)
• MANTAS VELYKIS, Creative Director at McCann Vilnius (Lithuania)
• GIORGI AVALIANI, Creative Director, Leavingstone (Georgia)
• HELENE VETIK, Co-founder / Creative Partner at Hmmm Creative Studio (Estonia)
• ASTA MARGEVICIENE, Head of Sales and Marketing Support Division of Baltic Banking Private Customers Competence Centre at Swedbank (Lithuania)
• ROLANDS PUHOVS, Managing Director at Not Perfect | Y&R (Latvia)