31 days left until closing of entries.
At the end of the summer of 2020 the advertising industry will be born again after one of the deepest recessions of modern times.
Balticbest will enter the “new normal” with all-new ONLINE festival format. INTEGRATED: Balticbest 2020 will look like LIVE talent show on TV:
The 7th edition of Balticbest:
Balticbest is a marketing & advertising competition for small countries. In 2020, it will be online only.
Small countries share similar challenges: small budgets, small agency teams, promotion-oriented marketing campaigns. We believe it is fair to compete against agencies from similar markets, bearing in mind that small countries can produce really BIG IDEAS.
All Balticbest 2020 Gold and Grand Prix winning entries will be submitted to EPICA festival free of charge - the winners will be granted with an entry to two festivals for the price of one.
The purpose of the Balticbest award competition is to reward outstanding creativity. Entries will be judged by an international jury on the originality of the creative ideas and on the quality of their execution.
Balticbest 2020 is open for entries from small European countries (population less than 5 million), such as:
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• San Marino
The competition is open to advertising and marketing agencies, their clients, film production companies, media consultancies, photographers, design studios and private persons.
Only advertising and other forms of communication that have been approved by the advertiser and used, published or broadcasted between 1st July 2019 and 31st July 2020 are eligible as entries. Work that does not meet these eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
The entry fee in all categories is 125 €. VAT will be added where applicable.
BALTICBEST jury 2020 (3 different juries, 5 members in each.
• Paulius Senuta, Not Perfect, Lithuania
• Joel Volkov, Tank, Estonia
• Arturs Mednis, New Black, Latvia
• Asja Dupanovic, Media & Marketing, Bosnia & Herzegovina
• Bjorn Jonsson, Pipar TBWA, Iceland
• Hrvoje Maljak, Croatian Radio & TV, Croatia
• Anuroopa Bose, Optimist, Estonia
• Mark Tungate, EPICA Awards, France
• Elise Bikova, Head of Marketing at Delfi Latvia
• Aivaras Sickus, Co-Founder and Manager at Atomic Garden, Lithuania
• Simona Kruhar Gaberšček, Editor-in-Chief of Marketing Magazin, Slovenia
• Rezo Shelia, Creative Director at Redberry, Georgia
• Liis Tippel, Chief Executive Officer at Estonian Marketing Association, Estonia
• Antonio Bechtle,Creative Director and partner at Bechtle & Milzarajs, Lithuania
E-mail: [email protected]